Hi! Welcome t my lovely blog , btw, right after this month i'm going to university and i'm so happy ! See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
ME IS ME
Anyong !My name :Aimi , i'm not cute and lovely but i'm ottally diffrnt than other girls ,i'm so rough but soo shy when facing my crushh ,Ahaa.i hope that you'll enjoying read my blog ,hv nice day !

Doing...
Feeling :Happy ! yehet!
Eating : on diet ,yehaa!
Doing : preparing to enter UIA
Watching : KDRAMA
Listening to : Austin Mahone song's ! yuuhuu

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Rotten Things
January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | November 2012 |

imperfection is beauty
hooollaaa
sakit memanjang aje..
rugilaahh lgi ue..:P
Rahsia Solat 5 Waktu...
11 ORANG YANG MENDAPAT DOA MALAIKAT
cry-cry....t-ara
evryting gone
MY beloved sistar!!muahhmuahhaha
Woott-woott,,,ermm…haha…aku ade kwn bek jgk,...

Music
Music Here!

aLONE
Written at Saturday, June 23, 2012 | back to top

boring gilehh...tah lah nak ckp gpe..emmm...nape post ime tak best eh ? org len sume2 post dye best2...huhuhu..nak nangis nih,,
tak pe tbe2 plak trdgr lagu nih..mcm nak sme je cite nye..


Simple Plan
Astronaut 









Can anybody hear me? 
Am I talking to myself? 

My mind is running empty 
In the search for someone
Else 
Who doesn't look right through me 
It's all just static in my
Head 
Can anybody tell me why I'm lonely like a satellite?

Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut 
Sending SOS from this tiny box 
And I
Lost all signal when I lifted up 
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Can I please come down (come down) 
Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round
(And round) Can I please
Come down?

I'm deaf from all the silence 
Is it something that I've done?

I know that there are millions 
I can't be the only
One who's so disconnected 
It's so different in my head. 
Can anybody tell me
Why I'm lonely like a satellite?
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/simple_plan/astronaut.html ]
Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut 
Sending SOS from this tiny box 
And I
Lost all signal when I lifted up 
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Can I please come down (come down) 
Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round
(And round) Can I please
Come down?

Now I lie awake and scream in a zero gravity 
And it's starting to weigh down on me. 
Let's abort
This mission now 
Can I please come down?

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts 
Calling lonely people that the
World forgot 
If you hear my voice come pick me up 
Are you out there? 

'Cause you're all I've got! 

Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut 
Sending SOS from this tiny box 
And
I lost all signal when I lifted up 
Now I'm stuck out here and the world
Forgot 

Cause tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut 
Sending SOS from this tiny box 
To
The lonely people that the world forgot Are you out there? 
Cause you're all I've got! 
Can I
Please come down? (please please please) 
Cause I'm tired of drifting round and round. 
Can I please come
Down?


Labels: