Disclaimer

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
Profile
Blog
Links
Joined
Credits
So
BEAST!! Naega chi chuwaaa naega chi yaebaaaa…
I’m
number one kpop fans expcially, b2st!!love their songs very much much much
muchhhh…their combination really perfect…their tones,,dance,,and the
rapper,,wahh cool ehh…But,,..kpops are YAHUDI…wae??eothokhe??they just
enosens,,just a puppet for YAHUDI for jatuhkn islam…astarfirullahh…some of
kpops song contain some symbols and some words of yahudi or specificly
antichrist,,,nvrmind,,im still love b2st whether they’re antichrist..hopefully
ALLAH will show to them ISLAM the truth religions…but I really full of
meanings,and really sdaapp…ngee~
Labels: Beastly b2st

Profile
your lovely profile goes here
So
BEAST!! Naega chi chuwaaa naega chi yaebaaaa…
I’m
number one kpop fans expcially, b2st!!love their songs very much much much
muchhhh…their combination really perfect…their tones,,dance,,and the
rapper,,wahh cool ehh…But,,..kpops are YAHUDI…wae??eothokhe??they just
enosens,,just a puppet for YAHUDI for jatuhkn islam…astarfirullahh…some of
kpops song contain some symbols and some words of yahudi or specificly
antichrist,,,nvrmind,,im still love b2st whether they’re antichrist..hopefully
ALLAH will show to them ISLAM the truth religions…but I really full of
meanings,and really sdaapp…ngee~
Labels: Beastly b2st

Links
your lovely links goes here

Profile
put your joined club and contest banners here